David N. McCullough CPA PC

Financial, Tax, and Family Office Services

Busted Pipes? Water Damage? Other? SBA can help Businesses AND Individuals

Last week’s cold front/power outage resulted in significant damage for our community. If you have incurred damage, first contact your insurance company and file a claim. If the damage is not covered under your insurance policy, the SBA can provide you with low-interest loans to allow repairs. You’ll need to contact FEMA to register, which you can do at www.disasterassistance.gov . The Virtual Disaster Loan Outreach Center opens Tuesday, February 23, 2021 from 8 am to 8 pm EST at 800 659-2955 or FOCWAssistance@sba.gov. See the attached notice for the full press release.

Scroll to Top